At Arcadia Christian Church, our goal is to show children the love of Christ. We offer Sunday school classes, Children’s Church, and Children’s Choir. Through these different activities, we hope to teach children about the character of God through age appropriate Bible lessons that are fun and engaging and encourage Bible literacy. We want our children to learn Scripture and to grow closer to God through fellowship, song, and instruction as we explore God’s Word. Our hope is that they grow in their knowledge and understanding of who God is as we reinforce the importance of studying God’s Word, praying, helping and encouraging one another, and praising God together.
- We offer Sunday School classes for Pre-K and school age children (grades K-5) from 9:30 a.m. to 10:20 a.m. Join us as we study God’s Word together!
- We offer Children’s Church during the time of the sermon on Sunday mornings. We have a preschool and school age (K-5) class available during this time.
- We offer a Children’s Choir where we practice songs and Scripture during Children’s Church. Our children have the opportunity to present musical programs and Scripture reading to the church. We love to see our kids perform for God!
- We are looking to kick off our Wednesday night program soon! We will have engaging Bible lessons, Scripture memorization, fun, and fellowship!
- Be on the lookout for fellowship opportunities through our family funfests and other outings we plan throughout the year!